So What’s Happened With The Summertime Dropouts Video Promotion Campaign?
The Full Time Cutie video is performing very well through our video promotion team. After about 5 weeks, we’ve picked up quite a few outlets including some major scores – MTV Latin America & Much Music (Canada’s version of MTV). The video is being solicited to MTV (U.S.) and their affiliates this week.
Here’s the rundown:
- MTV Latin America – No solid details on this one yet regarding potential viewership. But this is one of our biggest scores so far.
- Much Music (“Canada’s MTV,” if you will) – No solid details on this one yet regarding potential viewership either. But this is the other of our two biggest scores so far!
- VidDream – 2.3 million potential viewers in Delaware, Baltimore and Philadelphia
- Video Hits – 800,000 potential viewers in Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo, NY
- ScreenPlay – services music video reels which go to over 25,000 prominent retailers, nightclubs and restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, including Macys, Ikea, Rentway and Goltshalcks. This in-store airplay and nightlife exposure leads over 300 million impressions a month! Added to the Nightlife reel.
- VME Media – 5 million potential viewers per month via this retail video pool based in Las Vegas, NV which provides content to major electronics stores, restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and other retail outlets in Nevada and California. Included on the Pulse TV Network.
- Bad Taste – 1 million potential viewers in Rhode Island
- Evision/Billboard DJ – Unknown potential viewers. Supplies content to Southern California area nightclubs: Encounters, Pasadena and House of Blues on Sunset. Additional content is supplied to Princess Cruise Lines as well as Wet Seal and Arden B retail outlets.
- Eye Music Network – A 24/7 channel via satellite that reaches around 5.2 million households. Eye Music Network was created in response to a perceived need for a broad ranging, reliable, wide variety, and multi-genre video music channel to satisfy the unmet demand of the 18-50 year old audience.
- Power Play Music TV – Power Play has 17.8 million potential viewers on broadcast and cable TV in over 40 states.
- California Music Channel – CMC is one of the longest running and most successful local music video services in the country. California Music Channel, launched March 1, 1982, is broadcast live Monday through Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday night from 12:30 to 1:00 a.m. on KTSF-TV Channel 26 and Digital 26.1& 26.2 San Francisco. This outlet has a viewership of 450,000 potential viewers throughout the Bay area.
- The Sound Chamber – (Formerly The Groove Zone) Airs rock and alternative vids. Airs on Denver Open Media Channel 58. 800,000+ potential viewers.
- The Indie Music Video Show – 11 million potential viewers in fifteen markets across the country including Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Milwaukee and St. Louis and is broadcast in various day and night parts, as well as being featured on various on demand outlets. The Indie Music Video Show is a half an hour weekly show seen on Comcast, Time Warner and Cox systems.
- Bryan Stars Interviews – An independent Music Video program on YouTube with over 148,000 subscribers and 31 Million views.
- Style-City Music Presents – An Independent Music Video program, broadcast in the Greater Tampa Bay area, on 5 local cable stations.
- MuchMusic.com – new streaming video portal for the popular Canadian broadcast channel featuring the best and most popular videos on their channel. This exposure leads to international impact. The video will be featured on Fresh Videos throughout the next two months.
- VideoDetective.com – VideoDetective.com recently merged with Singfool.com and increased its potential audience by an additional 500,000 unique visitors per month.
- PureGrainAudio.com – a popular rock music oriented music website that receives over 40,000 unique visitors each month. The writers pride themselves in presenting new, unique and exciting new music top their readers.
- Frequency.com – popular way for savvy internet users to connect with, find, follow and share real time video streams from numerous popular online video sources.
- IHeartMusicVideos.com – created for music lovers to share Music Videos, Lyrics, and Chat with other fans with the same interest.
- Veoh.com – an Internet Television company based in San Diego, California, allows users to find and watch major studio content, independent productions and user-generated material.
- 9:30 Club (Nightclub in Washington, D.C.) – has been “spinning” the video and the clip is in regular rotation.
- Moviesonline.im – a free online movie collection with a variety of music videos.
- IWantMusicVideos.com – popular online music destination that features music videos from all genres.
So, all in all, not much! ;o)